Lotus Releases Pretty Pictures of Elan, Elise, Elite, and Esprit in Hollywood

While in southern California for last month’s L.A. auto show, Lotus took some time to shoot photography of four of its six cars that debuted at the Paris auto show?the future Elan, Elise, Elite, and Esprit. The holiday snaps were released via Lotus Cars’ Facebook page, and can be seen in our full gallery below. [...] Related posts:
  1. Lotus Releases Supercharger Kit for Elise, Exige
  2. 2014 Lotus Elan – Auto Shows
  3. 2014 Lotus Esprit – Auto Shows

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/caranddriver/blog/~3/z2mE8gW18gE/

Steve Wallace 5 hour Energy Toyota Tony Raines Long John Silver s Chevrolet

Caffi unfazed by Monte debut

Former grand prix driver Alex Caffi says he is relaxed about making his top-line rallying debut in the 2011 Monte Carlo Rally. The sometime Osella, Scuderia Italia and Footwork Formula 1 racer is driving a DP Autosport-run Skoda Fabia on the Intercontinental Rally Challenge's famous season-opener next month. The 46-year-old, who still races in GT series, said that although his rallying experience was minimal, he had coped with being thrown in at the deep end during his F1 career, so was not concerned about tackling the Monte for the first time

Source: http://www.inracingnews.com/3rdparty/caffi-unfazed-by-monte-debut-2/

Kenny Dale Irwin Jr Dale Arnold Jarrett Jimmie Kenneth Johnson Kasey Kenneth Kahne

Demanding Action on a Deadly Road in Portland

It’s sad that sometimes it takes the loss of a life to motivate officials to fix a dangerous road. In the case of Barbur Boulevard in Portland, it took two. A candlelight vigil was held last night to honor 26-year-old Angela Burke, who was killed trying to cross the road last week. She was the second [...]

Source: http://streetsblog.net/2010/12/21/demanding-action-on-a-deadly-road-in-portland/

Dollar General Toyota Denny Hamlin Z Line Toyota Clint Bowyer

2010 Full of Milestones and Highlights for Roush Fenway

Roush Fenway Ends Season Strong; Looks to next season Roush Fenway RacingCONCORD, N.C. (Dec. 15, 2010) ? The 2010 NASCAR season was full of ups and downs for Roush Fenway. The organization started solid, got off path slightly at mid season and finished with a bang, winning the final two Sprint Cup events, two of...more»

Source: http://www.catchfence.com/2010/sprintcup/12/15/2010-full-of-milestones-and-highlights-for-roush-fenway/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=2010-full-of-milestones-and-highlights-for-roush-fenway

Mika Häkkinen Bruce Halford Jim Hall Duncan Hamilton

Barrichello: 2011 Williams is ?aggressive?

Rubens Barrichello is confident that the strong relationship he has built with the Williams team over the past 12 months will ensure that the 'aggressive' new FW33 challenger will be a more consistently competitive prospect than its predecessor. Speaking in an interview with AUTOSPORT as he looks ahead to his 19th full season as a Formula 1 driver, the 38-year-old believes that both he and the team have made strides forward through 2010 and that both are ready to capitalise on that knowledge gained this year. "I'm so positive that I can see the team growing, but I'm possibly not the right person to question," said Barrichello

Source: http://www.inracingnews.com/formula-one-news/f1-formula-one-news/barrichello-2011-williams-is-aggressive/

Masahiro Hasemi Naoki Hattori Paul Hawkins Mike Hawthorn

Vettel, Red Bull ensure place in F1 history

Sebastian Vettel ensured Red Bulls place in Formula One history as the sports youngest ever champion in a season that featured one of the most competitive grids in history and Michael Schumachers disappointing return. The 23-year-old Vettel won the last two races of the season to overtake two-time champion Fernando Alonso for the title in Abu Dhabi.

Source: http://www.nascarracinglive.com/nascar/vettel-red-bull-ensure-place-in-f1-history-ap.html

Michael Annett Germain com Toyota Brendan Gaughan Loan Max Toyota

Sainz relaxed ahead of Dakar start

Carlos Sainz has admitted that he is more relaxed in his approach to the Dakar Rally this time around - having finally delivered his first victory in the event 12 months ago. Ahead of the official start of the event on New Year's Day, Sainz is hoping to triumph once again - and is revelling in the fact that the pressure is much less this time around. "To start the Dakar Rally as defending champion changes one thing above all else: You can go a little more relaxed to the start, since we achieved the big goal of winning the 'Dakar? once already last year," said Sainz about his success earlier in 2010.

Source: http://www.inracingnews.com/3rdparty/sainz-relaxed-ahead-of-dakar-start/

Charter Communications Dodge Kevin Harvick Armour Vienna Sausage Kroger Chevrolet Brad Keselowski

Dakar Rally set to start in South America

Defending champions Carlos Sainz in the cars category and Cyril Despres on a bike return to defend their titles when the Dakar Rally starts on Saturday from the Argentine capital. Officials say 430 vehicles across four categories -- cars, bikes, quads and trucks -- are expected to begin the race which will cover 9,500 kilometers across northern Argentina and along the spine of Chile.

Source: http://www.nascarracinglive.com/nascar/dakar-rally-set-to-start-in-south-america-ap.html

Citifinancial Ford Michael McDowell Red Line Oil Dodge Steve Wallace